ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT ADMITS TO SEXUALLY ASSAULTING 12-YEAR-OLD GIRL IN CHURCH

Date:

This sick man begged for forgiveness after sexually assaulting a little girl at a church in Charlotte

Roberto Lopez, 49, was arrested on December 21, 2025 after being charged with sexually assaulting a 12-year-old girl at church. Roberto admitted to sexually assaulting the girl, the church was on East Arrowood Road Charlotte, NC. Roberto is an illegal immigrant, he has been deported in the past. However, the suspect came back to the USA illegally to live in Charlotte.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT ADMITS TO SEXUALLY ASSAULTING GIRL IN CHURCH
Roberto Lopez

On November 28, 2025, cops were called to an apartment complex in south Charlotte regarding a juvenile sexual assault.

A mother told cops that her 12-year-old daughter had disclosed to being sexually assaulted by Roberto. The suspect is a family friend they know through church.

The mother stated she told her daughters Roberto would be picking them up from their house and take them to the bus stop for school if it was raining.

A mom walked in on her husband sexually assaulting her daughter

The victim girl told her sister that Roberto had sexually assaulted her in the past, and did not want him picking them up.

The girl told police that Roberto sexually assaulted her twice. The first time was in September 2025, where Roberto touched and licked her breasts in the church parking lot.

The second time was on October 24, 2025. Roberto picked the girl up early from school because she was sick. The mom had gave the defendant permission to pick up the victim.

Roberto then drove the girl to South Blvd. and digitally penetrated her. Detectives confirmed with the school that Roberto picked the victim up early that day.

A pastor killed himself after being accused of child sexual assault

On December 12, 2025, the victim was forensically interviewed and had a rape kit performed on her at Pat’s Place Child Advocacy Center.

On December 19, 2025, a controlled phone call was completed with the girl’s mom and Roberto with police listening in. The mom confronted Roberto on him sexually assaulting her daughter. Roberto confessed and begged for forgiveness.

Cops located text messages between Roberto and the victim, where the victim confronts Roberto and he confesses and apologizes to her.

On December 21, 2025 the suspect was arrested charged with statutory sex offense of a child by an adult and two counts of indecent liberties.

It was determined by federal identity systems that the suspect was an illegal immigrant that had been deported in the past. An ICE detainer was put on him after his sexual assault arrest.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Subscribe

Popular

More like this
Related

MAN DIES WITHOUT NOTICE IN CHARLOTTE, ARRESTED 17 TIMES, LATEST ON COCAINE OFFENSE

Vinton was popular in jail, he had been locked up in the slammer at least 17 times

LOCKED UP AND PRETTY, JUST IN TIME FOR MEMORIAL DAY

This gorgeous bunch of inmates is going to have a smoking hot Memorial Day weekend ‘Woot there it is’ Are they invited to your barbecue? Or maybe a cell block party?

SPEEDER PLEADS GUILTY TO KILLING MORMON MISSIONARY ON BEATTIES FORD RD, VICTIM’S LEG KNOCKED OFF

Aleki Langi, 18, was killed on May 1, 2025, while riding a bicycle on Beatties Ford Road Charlotte, NC. Aleki was a mormon missionary in Charlotte to preach about Jesus Christ.

MAN KILLED IN HEAD ON COLLISION CAR ACCIDENT ON W.T. HARRIS BLVD.

Luis Vazquez Reyes, 33, was killed in a car...