TWO WOMEN SHOT IN HOUSE, ALLEGED SUSPECT TURNS HIMSELF IN

Date:

27-year-old Tykevious Thomas turned himself in after authorities say he shot two women in Burke County, North Carolina on Sunday morning.

Officials say a man called the Catawba County Sheriff’s Office around 7 a.m. on August 4 and said that a house had been broken into.

Catawba County dispatchers reported hearing numerous gunshots in the background while on the telephone with the caller. Authorities from Catawba County contacted the Burke County Sheriff’s Office, who responded to a residence on Lostkey Drive in Connelly Springs .

Arriving deputies found two women suffering from gunshot wounds at the residence. Both women were taken to nearby hospitals for treatment.

At about 8 a.m. on August 4, the Hickory Police Department reported that Tykevious Thomas drove to their department and surrendered to police for his involvement in the incident.

The Burke County Sheriff’s Office has charged Thomas with one count of Assault with a Deadly Weapon with Intent to Kill or Inflict Serious Injury. Thomas was given a $500,000 secured bond.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Subscribe

Popular

More like this
Related

2 KIDS KILLED IN CRASH BEFORE MOTHER’S DAY, WAS ON WAY TO CHURCH

Brothers dead after fatal collision while going to church

MAYOR VI LYLES RESIGNS FROM OFFICE, FIRST FEMALE BLACK MAYOR OF CHARLOTTE

Mayor Vi Lyles has called it quits, she says new fresh leadership needs to be in Charlotte

YOUNG MAN MURDERED, TAKEN TO ATRIUM HOSPITAL DEAD

Henry Leonel Vindel Betanzo was shot and killed, he showed up to the hospital dead. An unknown person drove him and left

DJ AND SWING DANCER DIES FROM STAGE 4 COLON CANCER

The colon cancer spread to his liver, he died in hospice