JUDGE TESTS POSITIVE FOR THE CORONAVIRUS

Date:

A judge in Charlotte, NC has been stricken with the deadly Coronavirus. Chief District Court Judge Elizabeth Trosch is the infected judge.

Judge Trosch tested positive for COVID-19 on Friday, Dec. 4, 2020.

The judge says shes isolating at home until Dec. 13, 2020 at the direction of the Mecklenburg County Public Health Director. Judge Trosch participated in contact tracing and notified everyone who could have been put at risk of exposure due to being in proximity to her.

It is not known at this time how the judge contracted COVID-19. Some court trials and dates have to be rescheduled or canceled due to Judge Trosch’s COVID-19 infection. An emergency judge will cover Judge Trosch’s caseload while she isolates.

Judge Trosch says:

“More than 46,000 people have tested positive for COVID-19 in Mecklenburg County and I am one of them. It is important that we all remain vigilant during the COVID-19 pandemic. It is imperative that we follow local and national health guidance, wear our masks, wash our hands, and limit our interactions outside of our homes.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Subscribe

Popular

More like this
Related

MUSIC PRODUCER IN CHARLOTTE DIES FROM MEDICAL PROBLEMS

He produced music and taught many about the entertainment industry. He died recently

MAN DIES UNEXPECTEDLY, WENT TO WEST CHARLOTTE HIGH SCHOOL, WORKED AT RED LOBSTER

An alarming amount of West Charlotte High alumni have died. Kenneth Mitchell is one of latest. His funeral was lit because of how he treated people

MAN DIES WITHOUT NOTICE IN CHARLOTTE, ARRESTED 17 TIMES, LATEST ON COCAINE OFFENSE

Vinton was popular in jail, he had been locked up in the slammer at least 17 times